Thursday, November 02, 2006

I can't remember how we all met up. Elisa and I have been critiquing together for what seems like years. Oh, wait. It has been years . And just this year fate, our muses, or something threw Sandy and I into each others paths. We hit it off, I introduced her to Elisa, and voila! Our Triumviri was formed.

We started out critiquing then discovered that, hey, we really like each other! A fast friendship formed.

I think it was Sandy who one day said, "We should write an anthology". But it wasn't until a few months later that Elisa and I said, "Yeah! Let's do it."

We brainstormed--which called for a lot of IMing, a lot of getting off the subject, and a lot of laughs, until eventually The Soul Reavers were formed.

I'll let either Elisa or Sandy describe the Soul Reavers.

I just wanted to say I'm thrilled to be writing with hugely talented authors that I have the privilege of calling friends, and I'm even more thrilled to be walking this path of publication with them. The intention of Ghost Writers--Necromantic Musings of the Triumviri is to put into words what working on an anthology entails, to document the struggles of three writers who are trying to juggle motherhood, careers, and writing at the same time. And to have a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Barkevich said...

Oh, Sharon. I couldn't have put it better myself. You and Elisa are truly wonderful friends! I am very excited about or Triumviri and I know lots of wonderful stories are sure to come.

Sandy :-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

What a great post, Sharon. :) This is going to be a lot of fun.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home