Monday, January 22, 2007

But, honey, Hilary saaaaaays.....

Melina left this qoute from Hilary Sares on the Ghostwriters myspace page :

"Forget the rules. Just write and keep writing. Start another book as soon as you send the first one out. Experiment with different genres. Say very rude things and very kind things. Just don’t say boring things. Be funny. Be sentimental. Be passionate. Have sex with five fictional characters to see which is the best fit for your terrific plot and forget the housework. Your dreams are worth the time it takes to develop them."


Sandy liked the part about having sex with five fictional characters, but Dawn and I thought the whole forgetting the housework thing was kinda cool.

I can just see me talking to my DH now:

"Honey, Hilary Sares said I should forget the housework."

"Who the hell's Hilary Sares?!"

"An agent."

"Well Hilary Sares doesn't have to live in a messy house."

Sigh. I don't think it will work but I love the comment anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

ROFL! I love the comment, too.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home